cincinnati skyline at dusk

Going To Another State?

student presenting

Going to Present?

Train in Russia

Going Abroad?

FAU Student Travel

This site is used for FAU ֱ to notify the University of their travel plans related to University business, as well as, to apply for Student Travel ֱ, funds provided by Student Government to aid in the cost of student travel expenses.

All requests by FAU ֱ, for individual or group travel related to the University, must be registered and submitted through an application process and approved by the Vice President for Student Affairs. Below are the steps you must take to submit an application to notify the University of your travel plans or apply for a Student Travel Award:

Before you apply: Please note that when you apply for your reimbursement in Step 3, the University may submit your reimbursement as a credit to your student account, a direct deposit, or as a check. In addition, YOUR REIMBURSEMENT MAYBE TAXABLE AND IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ADDITION PAPERWORK. If you have any questions regarding payment distribution, please contact the FAU Controller’s Office at

Steps for Applying

Steps for applying to notify the University of your travel and/or apply for Student Travel ֱ