Welcome to the Office of the General Counsel at Florida Atlantic University
- The Office of the General Counsel at Florida Atlantic University provides legal advice and services to the University's agents, officers, employees, and related organizations on University matters.
- Please contact this Office if you have any legal concerns or questions relating to the University. Please go to the list of Practice Areas on this website to determine which attorney can best assist you, or you may e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Please contact this Office immediately if you have been asked to accept service of process on behalf of the University or a University employee, or if you have received correspondence from an attorney, a subpoena, warrant or other legal demand directed to the University or a University employee.
- This Office does not represent à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã, employees, faculty, or trustees in any personal (non-University) matters. If you are looking for personal legal representation, please visit The Florida Barâ€™s to find an attorney, or visitÌý to find free civil legal assistance.
- For media inquiries, please visit
- To make a public records request, please contact FAU's Public Records Custodian, or you may submit your request here.