Design and Construction Services

1. How to Request a Minor Project

  • Download the NEW Minor Project Request Form.

  • Follow the instructions included with the form.

  • Obtain signatures of BOTH your Dean/Director AND the Vice President that you department reports to. The form will not be processed without the proper signatures.

  • Send form to Design and Construction Services, Campus Operations Building CO-69, Room111 or email completed form to Ion Mavrodin.

Your project will be assigned to aProject Managerwho will contact you to start the project.

If you have further questions about completing the form, you can contact Ion Mavrodin at 561-297-3292