Volunteer With Us!
The Benefits of Volunteering with Us:
- Satisfaction of helping others
- Making new friends
- Learning about different life experiences
- Improving interpersonal skills
- Increasing self-esteem
- Gaining work experience
- Enhancing your resume
- Volunteer hours can be recorded on your college transcript.
- Volunteer hours can be used as service points for campus organizations.
Types of Volunteering Opportunities:
Takes comprehensive lecture notes for hearing impaired, physical impaired, or learning disabled à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã.
Oversees administration of exams for à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã with varying disabilities.
Reads textbooks and library research materials on tape for visually impaired and learning disabled à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã. Can be done in the privacy of your own home, with flexible hours.
Writes down information dictated by a visually impaired, physically impaired, or learning disabled student.
For more information please contact Rebecca Eagan, Notetaking Coordinator, at:
by email at email@example.com or (561) 297 3880