About Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services collaborates with the institutionâ€™s diverse community to ensure that all aspects of campus life â€” learning, working and living â€” are universally accessible. The center provides the institution with resources, education and direct services so that individuals with disabilities may have a greater opportunity to achieve equity and excellence in education.
Student Accessibility Services strives to be a nationally distinguished leader for accessibility resources, offering comprehensive services in a student centered environment. We are committed to providing quality and comprehensive individualized services and state-of-the-art assistive technology while adapting to the dynamic needs of the diverse student population of Florida Atlantic University. SAS seeks to form collaborations that promote an inclusive learning environment for à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã, social, academic, and career success.
- Inclusion: Equity and excellence for all à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã
- Diversity: Embracing & appreciating all abilities/differences
- Student Success: Encouraging growth and development
- Empowerment: Building motivation and confidence for success
- Innovation: Embracing and developing new ideas
- Advocacy: Empowering à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã
- Collaboration: Forging success through team work